The more you get old, the harder it is to exercise – much less to gain abs. That’s the universal truth, right?
According to Mark Mcilyar, it’s not actually your fault. You can blame your hormones. That is, your age makes it hard for you to get in shape. So if you decided to go get some abs once you’re over 40, then the fight to getting fab and fit would be more difficult for you.
The Founder Of Abs After 40 And His Revolutionary Secrets
What Mark says is that you could be like him who’d tried all sorts of diet fads just to get fit. But if nothing works for you, that could sure become a frustration. He discovered that as you age, your body – specifically your hormones – plays a very important role in your getting fit. What he did then is to share his workout journal with a customized exercise plan for hormone rejuvenation fit for men over 40. Now Mark promises that you won’t have to lose any more money or be frustrated with the help of his Abs After 40 Program.
How Does Abs After 40 Fitness Program Really Work?
In this Abs After 40 review, a fitness program designed for men over 40 as the name implies, a program tailored for men who are well into their prime years and still want to loss fat, gain abs, and sport better muscle mass than men half their ages.
The program is divided into 3 phases: the Fat Loss Jumpstart, the ‘Male Hormone’ Optimization, and the ‘Full-Auto Fat’ Burning Mode.
• Phase 1. You start with the Fat Loss Jumpstart where you work out once more how your body burns fat. This is because your ability to ‘burn’ fat declines as you age so the first phase of the program teaches you how to make your body do fat burning efficiently once again.
• Phase 2. Since hormones are the main reason why it’s hard for you to get fit, the next phase of the program – Male Hormone Optimization – helps you get your testosterone production back up.
• Phase 3. This phase allows you to see the fruit of your efforts. Once you get your body efficient at burning fats again and your hormones balanced, then your fitness efforts to lose fat and gain abs would be more effective.
Pros and Cons Of Abs After 40
The Abs After 40 Program might seem too good to be true but it has some good points that will make you think about considering it.
• It’s specially designed for men over 40 – it’s true that most fitness program seldom cater to older audiences which make this program a very good choice for men over their 40s already and still want to get fit.
• It targets the hormones – the program actually focuses on hormonal balance which is something you really need if you want to get fit the right way. It also brings you more long-term result.
• It’s joint-friendly’ –another reason why it’s hard to exercise when you’re over 40 is that you may be suffering from creaky or achy joints. This program takes care of your joints as early as Phase 1 so you can get fit without aching too much.
• It’s all natural – the program is all about increasing your testosterone production through fitness exercise. That is definitely safe because you don’t have to do hormone injections or such just to get it right.
• It’s full of healthy nutrition advice –aside from exercises the Abs After 40 program has plenty of advices on what you should eat to keep everything balanced.
So far, there’s nothing bad that you can say about Mark’s program (2). Unless you’re thing that his program should be able to put a stop to the aging process or have you undergo some fitness miracle’, then you’ll find the Abs After 40 program very good.
Of course, no fitness program is no walk in the park. But if you stay dedicated to the program and follow everything to the letter, then it’ll be no time and you’ll be sporting that sexy and gorgeous six-pack like Mark.